Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three Columns!

Yippee! Wahoo!! I did it!

Thanks to the step by step guide at THIS BLOG I was finally able to figure this out! I have no clue how to write html code and have put this off until now when I found instructions that made it possible. Thanks to CMama of Hunt Classical Academy who shared this info on the WTM boards.

Unfortunately, it is nearly tomorrow and I can't even think straight to add something to my new column. :)

Ah well...makes me wonder if I *needed* it at all, but I'm sure I can put something there--kind of like a clean counter top in the kitchen. Clean is always fleeting...

1 comment:

ids said...

Well, just before you go to sleep...

You haven't adjusted the margin of the #main-wrapper. See step (4). That's why your left and middle columns are stuck together.

Followed the referral on my SiteMeter and saw this small glitch. Hope you'll find it useful :)

ids