I love it. :)
My scrapbooking event here this weekend was quite nice! I had about 12 guests over the whole time (small by my previous standards but cozy) and they celebrated their photos & stories for hours on end by making beautiful pages & chatting & sharing life with each other. Bonding. After 5-6 hours together, everyone has connected over the shared joy of photographs & memories. Coffee Man & I prepared & served food the whole time. Up the stairs. Down the stairs. He was amazing. All my work was in advance but he made it all happen on the day of and I could never do it without him.
The point? I have digressed from title and original intent so here it is: While I am a huge traditional scrapbooker...I love hand-writing in my kids' books...I really love scrappin' on my laptop! It's easy. Every little break I get during my event, I can sit and actaully get a little bit done.
I love it!
And the clean up? Well, the clean up is fold & go. Snap shut & walk up the stairs. Unplug & walk away. Get the idea? :) And no need to wait for time & table space to scrap again...just open & go!
The end result is a beautiful hardbound publisher-quality BOOK! I love 'em. I gift 'em. I sound like an ad, I know. While I do indeed offer the free software, "sell" the fancy software, and make a commission, it's not the point of this post. If you want details, by all means ask, but otherwise, I just hope you enjoy your photos & find the method of sharing them that works for you! It's what brings the photos to life!!
12 years ago



1 comment:
I, too, love the traditional scrapbooking and need to get down to business on that. :)
I have been very intrigued by digital scrapbooking-I may look into that.
What a great helper your Coffee Man was! What a blessing.
I am glad your event went so well. I'm sure it was loads of fun.
Post a Comment