Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Nature walk in nearby woods. More pics of this area in our nature study entry last week. We love it here!


8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like loads of fun! We've had the pleasure of being out in the beautiful weather a lot lately.
It looks like a lovely area there.

Anonymous said...

Fun and beautiful! I love fall!

Katy said...

I love fall! It's supposed to get into the forties tomorrow night. Can't wait for the colors to change around here.

Dangie said...

One of my favorite places to be . . . *sigh*, wish I could be there now! Great pics!

Lindsey said...

Wonderful nature pictures. And I love your header on your blog- beautiful!

Brittney said...

I would enjoy that place too! Your girls look like they are having fun1

Angela said...

What a great walk! Love the pictures.

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

Your pics make me want to be there!