We made some of these too! Yours have such rich colours. I recommend everyone spent a misty autumn morning dipping leaves in beeswax. Your daughter's happy face says it all! Happy WW
I enjoy life with my wonderful coffee-making husband, and I find great joy in homeschooling our 3 girls. I love to take pictures, and I often have to balance my cup of coffee with my camera.
My knight in shining armor with our three beautiful princesses.
7 comments:
I love her joyful smile and the beautiful leaves!
We made some of these too! Yours have such rich colours. I recommend everyone spent a misty autumn morning dipping leaves in beeswax. Your daughter's happy face says it all!
Happy WW
Isn't she a cutie and such colorful leaves! I love fall. Happy WW!
I love gathering leaves in the fall! She looks like she does too!
By the way, I'm not sure how bad your allergies to cats are, but some people with allergies are able to have Bengals and Savannahs.
Shannon
My boys would love to do this!
Looks like you had great fun, thanks for sharing!
Oh the look of happy bliss on her face is priceless! Love the leaves too!
Post a Comment