I enjoy life with my wonderful coffee-making husband, and I find great joy in homeschooling our 3 girls. I love to take pictures, and I often have to balance my cup of coffee with my camera.
My knight in shining armor with our three beautiful princesses.
10 comments:
Lovely series!
Good good good......
Oh, just beautiful. I immediately thought of Tennyson's poem "The Eagle."
Wow! What camera or camera setting did you use to capture those?
It's my new baby--an SLR. Finally I get sequence shots like this that I used to miss.
That is really neat you got a pic of an eagle! It is an eagle, isn't it?:) Look at the wingspan! Happy WW!
How neat! We had a chance to view some in flight while on our trip in MI. Wonderful to see. Happy WW!
It is exciting to see such a majestic bird up close!
Wow these are great shots!
Nice pix!
Post a Comment