As I type, our first piano lesson is in session for Sweet Pea, followed by a 1/2 size lesson for Cupcake. All activities are back up and running, including dance classes, girl scouts, and our homeschool co-op so we are finally starting to settle in.
I like our schedule this year and feel good about what I've personally removed from my own schedule in order to be more plugged in to our schooling, which I find more rewarding and fun anyway. Digging deeper into TOG, learning Latin alongside the girls, and concentrating more on my own Bible study have all been wonderful!
Our first day of homeschool this year, plus Munchkin's first day of preschool (at a nearby Montessori)...
They each held up a book from their favorite subject. Sweet Pea is a huge fan of science of all kinds, Cupcake begs for double math lessons each day, and Munchkin wants to read like her big sisters. We work on ETC books & Phonics Pathways when she is not in preschool.
We have a 90 gallon salt water aquarium so the Swimming Creatures science book has been one we've really looked forward to getting into this year. We use Right Start for math, which I have loved. We have both Geometry and Level C happening in our house right now.




No comments:
Post a Comment