Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I'm not good at being truly "wordless" so why keep trying. :) Munchkin turned 5 recently and
we celebrated with family and a "Wii Music" cake that she LOVED! Can't you tell? Fortunately, she didn't drool on it. Then, we introduced the family to "Handbell Hero" on the Wii which still makes me laugh out loud when I recall the scene. From age 5 up to 8o-something, they all played! Look how serious it gets! Love it.It almost looks like they aren't having fun! The tension was palpable, and at the end of each song there was an outburst of laughter and relief!

4 comments:

Dacia's School said...

wow what a cool party!!! we were at the Indiana History museum in that pic. You got a cutey lil 5 yr old!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a WII party! The top pic is too cute. The look on her face is priceless.

Kim said...

These pics are too funny- everyone looks so serious! I haven't heard of Handbell Hero, gonna have to look that one up!

Rhonda said...

Yes, the seriousness on everyone's face is priceless!
I love the top photo-what a great moment to capture.

About your snow question: We did not get much snow at all, a little over an inch. That is why my kiddo's had to make the most of it! :)