My parents left today for the rest of the winter...and no surprise here, my girlies are sad. They spend much of the year in an in-law apt. attached to our home. It's wonderfully perfect with separate entrances and total privacy when needed, but with an indoor connecting hallway, the girls love running over to see what Nanty & Grampy are up to and to stay for a visit. They are rarely turned away and so that home becomes a play area of its own. It's also a refuge from school, a haven from mom, and home of the bottomless candy bowl. Kid heaven.
We will mark the calendar for late May and count the days.
12 years ago



1 comment:
Melissa: Every time I pop over here, I think how lovely your blog is! I just love the colors.
How very special that your parents live there with you, yet in their own place. I'm sure that it will be hard to be without them for the next few months. What a wonderful family arrangment that is! :)
Post a Comment