Friday, January 16, 2009

I love winter...really I do.

It's mid January. It's hovering at zero degrees. I'm cold and trying to conserve on heating oil. Really what I'd like to do is crank the thermostat up so I can stop thinking about being cold and start getting back to work. I've never wanted to wish away this beautiful white and fluffly season but this year has me exhausted. I will rejoice when the crocus pop through the ground in spring.

We have been back to school since about January 5th but it's just not been easy to stay focused with numerous weather events, distractions, and schedule changes.

This weekend, I am working hard at re-focusing, tying up lose ends, catching up on laundry, and just feeling back to normal again.

Let's see how it goes...if time spent on my blog is any indication, I'm definitely looking for ways to procrastinate, no? :) Maybe later I'll post some pictures to take up more time.

No comments: