Theme: This week I want YOU to post your school photo, whether from the 90’s, 80’s, 70’s, or do we have anyone from the 60’s? I know you should have one for every year so find your best one and post it. Make sure to post year and grade!

So, here I am in all my 1970's glory. I am 4 in this photo, the year is 1974, and I have a classic Raggedy Ann lunch box. Inside is a thermos of milk and some yucky snacks, like graham crackers probably. My hair, though you can't really tell, is what I later named the Princess Leia look. I hated it. Two long braids looped up and tied with bows. They blocked my ears and made me feel like I had headphones on all day. I was off to preschool at the nearby Montessori, which I loved because my cousin and best friend Karen went there too. See that white barrette on the left? I still have 'em. :)
4 comments:
You were adorable!!
Julia
www.greensummervillian.wordpress.com
So cute! I love the braids but I can imagine they'd be uncomfortable.
Too cute! :)
I love your picture and your memories. It is funny how we remember so much about the way things felt uncomfortable or tasted nasty when we were little. I love that you still have your barrette, amazing.
Post a Comment