Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday--Sweet Pea cooks breakfast

At age 10, she's already become quite the creative cook...
But will "flower" pancakes taste good?Yum! I think this meal wins big points with the whole family!

12 comments:

farmnwife said...

Your first eat with your eyes, ya know.
Very cute.

Ruskin said...

How clever, those look gorgeous!

Audrey said...

Mmm that looks good. :)

the striped rose said...

How creative! They look tasty!

Meliss said...

Kudos to the cook!

Kim said...

What a neat idea, your kids are adorable!

Dangie said...

Yummy! Does she want to come over and cook for us? ~Angie

RockerMom said...

I love that idea! They look yummy!

Jonnia Smith said...

Ooooh...now I want to make some of thoses! Great idea!

Robin said...

Looks great. I never could cook pancakes - don't know why, but they just never turned out right.

Rhonda said...

Love it!! What a great way to enjoy pancakes. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious!