Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sick...AND Tired!

This is day 5 of being under the weather. In fact, it was on day 2 that I actually decided to start my own blog because I was BORED. Too much sitting around watching the fish tank and wishing the ibuprofen would kick in. Plenty to do of course, but no energy to move anything other than my eyeballs and my fingertips. Today I am more upright but still not normal, whatever that is. Exhaustion is a fairly normal state of affairs for me so it's hard to make fair comparisons between "normal" and "sick" right now. Anyway, I'm tired but not enough to sleep... just enough to be cranky and impatient with the girls, which I then feel awful about which of course leads to me feeling cranky and more impatient! See where this is going? Nowhere...or in this case, to the kitchen to see if I can squeak another cup of coffee out of this morning's leftover pot. Gotta go do that.

No comments: