Hard to be wordless on this one, but suffice it to say that it was beautiful and treacherous all at the same time. Some of these pics are in our yard and some are at our church where we spent the first day preparing a mailing for Christmas Eve. Having no electricity (or heat) for 7 days was a challenge but the blackout part of this story is for another time. For now, enjoy God's icy artistry:
Those are truly breath taking you r so lucky to see it and wonderful to share!!! Thank you for commenting my baby that baby is 4 and I miss her so much
I enjoy life with my wonderful coffee-making husband, and I find great joy in homeschooling our 3 girls. I love to take pictures, and I often have to balance my cup of coffee with my camera.
My knight in shining armor with our three beautiful princesses.
11 comments:
Gorgeous Photos!!
Wow, that is beautiful!
And thank you! :)
oh the berries encased in ice..what could be more beautiful!
I enjoyed the ice pics. We don't much winter weather here in the south.
Sheryl
Those are truly breath taking you r so lucky to see it and wonderful to share!!! Thank you for commenting my baby that baby is 4 and I miss her so much
Wow - awesome shots.
Merry Christmas
Robin
Beautiful! Just gorgeous!
Jennie
Beautiful!
Gorgeous, gorgeous shots!
Merry Christmas!
I thoroughly enjoyed viewing these pictures!
Those are beautiful pictures.
Have a wonderful holiday season!
Wow! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment