Sunday, December 21, 2008

Long time, no blog

With my annual Open House, family events, and then a week without power after an ice storm, I haven't had a hope of getting online, nevermind blogging.

I miss being here and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Homeschool life has been on hold since we've been in the dark and in survival mode, but I do have lots of fun pics to add of our recent adventures.

Meanwhile, if you're reading this, HELLO! It's good to be back...

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Melissa! It is good to catch up with you. :)
I'm sorry you were without electricity for a week!! I would love to get some snow for the kids sake but I detest those ice storms.
I look forward to seeing your pictures when you get time to post them.
Have a great day.
~Rhonda