Saturday, November 15, 2008


THEME: This week I’d like to invite you to share what YOUR “Mom” help is. Some drink coffee, soda, or chia-tea. Others check email or read their favourite blogs. Some talk a walk…. what do you do when you need to clear your head and take a breather?

Well...the picture says it all. I am a coffee addict, through and through. I sometimes sip my coffee and reheat it throughout the day. In total, I probably don't drink more than maybe two cups a day, but I sure make it last. My favorite mug is a blue glass one because it reheats well and it's a little extra large. :) My next go-to "help" is sometimes chocolate, though I hate to admit it.

Please share a Scripture that gives you a “mom” help when your spirit is feeling overwhelemed.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. --Hebrews 12:2

Also, ALL of Ephesians is, for me, a comforting & helpful reminder of how I should live as wife & mother. I have always loved reading Ephesians for encouragement, and I find that I can read it in one sitting, which I love about it.

Loving words from my Savior & King are a blessed pick-me-up on any day. It's truly hard to choose just one.

No comments: