Wordless Wednesday--let's be real, I'm never wordless!
Ice storm antics during our week-long power outage in December. This is the room we literally lived in all week. On day 3, the girls began to perform to radio songs. From choral Christmas tunes to U2...
How fun is this? Reminds me of what our home looks like most of the time with the children being so dramatic. And I like you, live with many little girls making for so much fun and excitement. TWTM
I enjoy life with my wonderful coffee-making husband, and I find great joy in homeschooling our 3 girls. I love to take pictures, and I often have to balance my cup of coffee with my camera.
My knight in shining armor with our three beautiful princesses.
9 comments:
Way too cute!!! Happy WW!
Your kids have a great attitude! I hope you are warming up now.
LOL! That is so cute! Looks like they had so much fun.
I can almost hear them.
I love these shots
Oh I remember doing this with my siblings. Except we made keyboards & guitars out of paper, I don't think we sang.
Too funny! What a cutie.
I'm never wordless either.
Such cute photos!!
How fun is this? Reminds me of what our home looks like most of the time with the children being so dramatic. And I like you, live with many little girls making for so much fun and excitement. TWTM
Post a Comment